Followers

28 August 2014

Coaster Exchange

Back in June, NNC had another exchange. This time, it was a coaster exchange. I received this gorgeous set of coasters from Bee Ee. 
 
Her handiwork is so fine. Absolutely exquisite!
She also included some lovely items in the package. 
To my chagrin, I had completely forgotten about the exchange. Hence, it wasn't until July that I sent my exchange to Usha.
I made her these coasters. The tutorial can be found here.
   
As you can see, these coasters can be either used the traditional way or put on the base of wine glasses. 
 
I made each of them slightly different to enable the owner to identify their glasses. No more wine glass mix-up :)
Included in my package are also some random craft goodies.
 
I hope Usha likes them.
Until next time, Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Wow those coasters, both sent and received, are beautiful.

CalamityJr said...

Such a clever idea, leaving the slit for wine glasses. I'm sure Usha didn't mind the wait after seeing her lovely goodies!

Miamina said...

They look both look fab! I'd be thrilled to receive either of those sets! You are very talented :)

Melanie said...

So clever, those ones for wine glasses! Love them all.