Followers

11 July 2016

I Thee Wed

First semester of uni is done! I'm currently on holiday :D To celebrate, I have a new start...

Sean and I bought an apartment that will be completed next month. We'll be moving shortly after. Hence, Savannah is my logical choice ^.^ I'm stitching her on Fall to Pieces by Colour Cascade Fabrics.
I realized I've yet to mention here that Sean and I got married :D Our simple garden ceremony was held at Lakeside Cottage in Kilsyth South last October.
 
My bridal bouquet was a lovely combination of sunflowers (the flowers Sean gave me throughout our courtship), statice (to match my tanzanite engagement ring) and babys breath.
   
Below is my absolute favourite photo from the wedding.
   
I think our photographer, Melissa Holden did an awesome job.
Uni starts again 1 August. Hopefully I'll have some updates before then.
Till next time, Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Congratulations
I wish you a lot of happiness
Very beautiful photos

Carin said...

Congratulations. Beautiful pictures !!

Terri said...

Congratulations! Lovely pictures!!

Carol said...

Oh, how wonderful!! Congratulations to you and Sean, Veronica--such a lovely couple!! Best wishes for every happiness throughout your marriage :)

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your wedding! I love the wedding photos, and your flowers are so pretty! Love your new start too. Yay on finishing another year of uni too!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations to you both! This is the second wedding post I've seen today, it's a real Year of Love!
Savannah is looking great too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your acceptance! Hope you do well in the program. Lovely progress on your stitching. And those caves -- wow!

ตารางคะแนน