This will be my last post before the new year. As mentioned in my last post, I manage to have one last finish for 2011.
Design: She Tends
Designer: Shepherd's Bush
Fabric: R&R Reproductions Alabaster 30 count linen
Fibers: Crescent Colours, Weeks Dye Works & Sampler Threads
Embellishments: Shepherd's Bush Silver Shepherd Charm
Here are all four blocks together.
2012 will be a year of SALs for me.
Next up will be the WiPocalypse organized by Measi. There's even a WiPocalypse forum for it. Which means I need to buck up and list down my projects for 2012. So far, this is what I have in mind:
- Abi Guden - Tree of Stitches (New)
- Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks - Spring Song (New)
- Lanarte - Lazy Afternoon (WiP)
- Lilliput Lane - Lilliput Village (WiP)
- Little House Needleworks - Home of A Needleworker (Too!) (New)
- Little House Needleworks - Singing the Blues (New)
- Mirabilia - Garden Verses (WiP)
- Passione Ricamo - Romantic Stitcher (WiP)
- Papillon Creations - Love With A Capital L (WiP)
- Shepherd's Bush - Sail Away (New)
- Stickideen von der Wiehenburg - Rose Quaker (New)
- Valerie Pfeiffer - Chorus Line (WiP)
That's my WiPocalypse list. However, I make no guarantee that it won't change. After all, you know what they said about the best laid plans and all.
I'll also be starting Magic Garden Sampler by Shakespeare Peddler in January. This will be a private SAL with my friend June (no blog).
End of February is the due date for the Friendship Bag Exchange on NNC so I'll be busy with that.
Tentative start date for Lizzie Kate's 6 Fat Man SAL will be in March. Anymore of you out there who's interested to join Katica, Tammy and me? I believe there are a few more takers over at Kat's blog as well but hey, the more the merrier :)
NNC's Anniversary Meet has been scheduled in April so I'll need to prepare for the Anniversary Gift Exchange and the challenge. This year, the challenge was a Gingham Heart. For 2012, the organizers have come up with the Bird Challenge! What that is, you'll have to wait and see.
That's my plans so far for 2012. Have I bitten off more than I could chew? I certainly hope not.