Followers

30 November 2011

Come Join Us!

My computer at home decided to stop cooperating. Thus, I guess there won't be much photos to show until I get it fixed. Anyone have any idea what causes a computer to keep freezing shortly after booting up and the screen to flicker ocassionally? I just had it formatted not too long ago when it was giving me the same problems so I know for a fact that it's not a software problem. Sigh!
On to the point of this post. A while ago, I saw Katica's Shopping List. Among the items she had listed were Lizzie*Kate's 6 Fat Man. I've been drooling over this design ever since I saw it. I ended up leaving Kati a comment asking if she would be interested to have an SAL if and when she decides to start it.
Well, one thing led to another and before I knew it, we'd set the tentative start date for 6 Fat Man in March 2012. We haven't worked out any other details other than that but I think it would most likely be a free and easy, work-at-your-own-pace, no demands SAL. What do you think, Kati?
Anyway, my question to all my dear readers is this:

Would you like to join us for Lizzie Kate's 6 Fat Man SAL?

I mean seriously look at it. It's so cute! How could you resist?
I have already ordered my charts. I haven't decided on the fabric yet but I'll be stitching it with (what else?!) Vikki's silk. I'm asking Vikki to help me with the conversion :)
Please do let me know if you're interested. I believe there are already quite a few takers over at Kati's SAL post.
Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Working on the computer problem baby lol even if i have to mail each part to you but it will take time =)and 6 fat men... not going to ask lol. Looks utterly amazing baby =).

Hazel said...

I do love that design. I'll think about it. X

Pumpkin said...

It's at the top of my list for 2012 or sooner if I can finish up my 2011 goals ;o)

Shanda said...

I love this pattern and would love to join! Do you have to buy each of the 6 seperate or is there somewhere that you can get a kit all inclusive?

Anne said...

Oh Veronica! It is super cute!! I'm glad you didn't resist!! Hehe!! As for the computer problems, I wish we could just hit it or yell at it and it will fix itself sometimes!!They drive me nuts!!

DJ said...

Awww....what a cute pattern, I have this thing about snowmen, hm...I just MAY have to think about joining your SAL. What fun!! Good luck with your computer issue. Never a dull moment in cyber space! *Hugs*

Joysze said...

Looking forward to seeing your pics from this SAL. :D

Meari said...

As adorable as it is, I'm holding off on joining SAL's in 2012. I want to finish Blossom Splendor, and *hopefully* Japanese Garden.

Good luck with your computer woes. Is it a laptop? I'm having troubles, too. Once school is done, I'm going to wipe the drive clean and reinstall the O/S to see if it helps.

Anonymous said...

I'm interested count me in!