Followers

22 June 2011

Romantique Sampler Again... & Blue Rose Freebie

Time flies. It's been almost a month since I last posted. Yikes! I hope my readers are still around ^.^
First things first, I asked in my last post whether you would be interested in stitching my Blue Rose Stitching Set. A number of you replied in the affirmative. Well, your wish is my command :D I've just finished converting the designs into .pdf files. (Partly the reason for this long overdue update). You can find the link to download them on my Freebies page. I hope you enjoy stitching these. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.
So, are you tired of my Romantique Sampler yet? I hope not because unfortunately, that's all I've got to show. That's all I've been stitching for the past few weeks and that's all I'll be stitching until I catch up.
Part 6
As of 29 May 2011
Part 7
Part 8
As of 18 June 2011
I'm now only a month behind. Think I'll finally be able to catch up?
Happy Stitching!

11 comments:

Mouse said...

OOOO well done :) it looks lovely .. not much more to go to catch up ;) take care and happy stitching love mouse xxxx

Jules said...

Gorgeous!!!

Shelley said...

Welcome back to blogger land!!

Your sampler is growing more gorgeous with every update. I totally believe you'll catch up sooner or later, lol!!

Kathy A. said...

That is one gorgeous sampler. Love the colors.

Joysze said...

I'm never tire of looking at WIPs, and this is stunning!! Of course, you'll be able to catch up. :D

Anonymous said...

oh wow, so beautiful! great work!

Carol said...

How nice of you to share your free designs with us, Veronica!! They are all so sweet--love the blue. And your sampler is gorgeous--wonderful work :)

Margaret wong said...

Love the colour combi of your sampler, so beautiful and peaceful to look at! And thanks for the freebie, think I'll make a set too : D

Meari said...

Very pretty!

I tried to download your freebie, but don't know how to do it. I got to the google docs.. then what? LOL

Meari said...

Nevermind! I figured it out :)

DJ said...

Oh Veronica...I just LOVE your Romantic Sampler...and thank you for your freebies. I've printed them...now for the time to stitch. Can you give me some freebie time to go with them? LOL