Followers

18 July 2006

Rose, Rose, I Love You

I might have said this before but this wins hands down as the quickest stitching I've ever done to date. These red roses are stitched as a favour for Roz. Her "Roses" RR came back with two empty squares. Aida has filled in the bottom middle square and posted it to me together with my 4 Seasons Postcards RR. I wanted to get it done as soon as possible so I could send both Roz's RRs back to her at one go. Thus, I did a rush on it earlier and made short work of it.
Now this beautiful RR is completed and ready to return to its mistress. I just love roses, don't you? Sigh! Guess I'm a romantic at heart. Roz, 17 lovely roses (yup, I counted them, rosebuds and all) coming your way tomorrow. Hehehe...

8 comments:

Leeland said...

WOW! It is very beautiful! The kind of RR you don't feel like sending back to its owner... (wink!)

Margaret said...

Oh Veronica, you've been making so many beautiful things. Your wedding sampler is gorgeous and the bride & groom must have felt very honored that you made it for them. The dress you made and wore to the wedding is lovely and you look absolutely festive.

And then all the RR updates. Like Lili said - WOW! These girls are very lucky to have you as a RR partner.

Love all the stitching you do. You are one talented girl.


Margaret

Rozita said...

WOw! Thank you so much, Veronica and Aida for making this RR full. I had this for years as UFO.

I dont think I want to make out the outlined boxes outside each roses. It looks good as it is..

Singular Stitches said...

How very pretty! What a gorgeous RR!

Erin said...

All of the RRs are beautiful! I love the roses....I like the "scattered" look of it better than some of the block-style RRs (although those are gorgeous,too....oh heck, I just love ALL stitching.... hehehe).

Kathy said...

Oh wow that is stunning Veronica. I just love roses.

Hugs xxxxxx

Carto said...

Those roses leap out at you - they look almost real! Great job as usual :))

CraftyPretender said...

You've been stitching up a storm and the RRs look amazing! Great work ... and your Seasons RR would look great on a wall ... any wall ... even mine .. *ducks and runs away*