Followers

16 April 2006

A Robin...

... For my round robin. Excuse the pun but I just couldn't resist. Anyway, I think it's pretty obvious that my theme for this RR is "Birds". I seemed to have gone RR crazy this year after finding out about them last year. This is the fifth RR that I've joined, all with different groups and boards. The other five participants of this six person RR are Edda, Melissa, Monica, Sharee and Teresa.
As all the five RRs are still in progress, at different stages of course, I guess updates on RRs are mostly what you'll be getting from me so I apologize in advance to those who are already sick of reading an update on yet another RR. Maybe I should refrain from joining more exchanges and RRs so I could have more time to do my own stitching but they're so tempting and so much fun. Especially with RRs. Sure, there's a lot of work and commitment when you're involved in one but I love the fact that my RR will be worked on by different stitchers from all over the world while I work on theirs. The RR would enable me to get to know them better too. Also, don't you agree that the satisfaction is incomparable when your completed RR finally comes home? True, I haven't had the pleasure to experience that yet but I can already imagine my delight when that happens, knowing that my RR has been to places that I'll probably never have the chance to visit. Pretty cool, don't ya think?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute bird :)

Carto said...

In the 8 years I've been stitching, I have never been involved in a RR project, which is a shame as it seems so much fun. Mind you I am so busy stiching presents most of the time, so I probably wouldn't be able to devote adequate time to it. My best friend has run a few RRs and participated in others and so far so good, she has had completed RRs returned to her safe and sound. I love the cute Robin (Robins are my second favourite wild birds!) :)

CraftyPretender said...

You're about the fastest Malaysian stitcher I know! great pic, too!

EeKoon

Leeland said...

This is one of the most beautiful robins I've seen! I have never stitched for a RR, and I don't think I would as I spend so much time stitching gifts for my loved ones that I can scarcely stitch for myself... However, your reasons for taking part in those sure are tempting!!!
Take care!