Yikes! I'm more than ten days late for my WiPocalypse update. Where has the time flown to? At least I have a finish to show.
Design: Home of A Needleworker (Too)!
Designer: Little House Needleworks
Fabric: 32 count Lakeside Linens Navy Bean Belfast linen
Fibers: Hand Dyed Fibers silk
I'm really happy with how my HDF conversion makes an already pretty design so much more vibrant.
This dear little cottage is in my favourite colour - blue.
If you're interested, this is my HDF conversion:
- CC Bamboo - HDF BeCreamed
- CC Brandied Pears - HDF Examplar Fire Thorn
- CC Cocoa Bean - HDF Examplar Old Maid of the Soil
- CC Hickory Sticks - HDF Examplar Hearthstone
- CC Old Blue Jeans - HDF Magpie Warbles
- CC Razzleberry - HDF Examplar Crushed Berry
- CC Weeping Willow - HDF BeFrogged
I gotta say this is one of my favourite design to stitch. I'm almost sorry to see it done... Amost!
It's IHSW this weekend. Will you be hermitting with us? I've already started a new project and am anxious to get to it. Stay tune for details ^.^