Followers

15 August 2011

Back to Love

While waiting on the next two parts of Romantique Sampler, I decided it's way past time to pick up Love With A Capital L again. I had last stitch on it in March 2010. It's been more than a year! Where has the time gone?
Anyway, I finished another section of it last Friday. There were some charting errors so I had to make some minor adjustments to centralize it.
I love this motif.
Always Protects, Trust, Hopes, Perserveres.
Another close up.
Now it's back to Romantique Sampler and the new iStitch Mystery SAL that just started.
Happy Stitching!

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Lovely!!!

dixiesamplar said...

Oh, I just love the "love" scriptures!! Your piece is absolutely gorgeous, and I am loving the color palette...are those called for colors or did you choose your own? Stunning!

Happy Stitchin'
Terri

Kathy A. said...

That is such a beautiful piece. I love your color choices.

Kathy said...

Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. I love your color choices for this.

butterfly said...

What beautiful stitching,love it.

Joysze said...

It's beautiful, Veronica. :D

Christine S said...

It's really beautiful, Veronica!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That is such a beautiful piece, I'm glad you're working on it again it deserves to be finished!

DJ said...

Such lovely stitching! And this is one of my favorite verses too...You do such beautiful work! *Hugs*

Shelley said...

Stunningly beautiful!!!

Andie said...

Wow this is so beautiful! I love it :D