Followers

10 August 2009

I Won!

Oh. My. Gosh! Remember my Voice of the Shepherd that I stitched a while back? Indulge me and let's see it again.
Remember that I had entered it into the Silkweaver Showcases competition under the smalls category? The results were just announced and apparently, I won! I won, I Won, I WON! Thank you, Ee Koon for letting me know I was among the finalist. I had no idea. I found out that the winners had been announced here while lurking at the Mirabilia Stitchers forum.
I'm still stunned, speechless and in a daze. Everybody's stitching is so beautiful that it totally never cross my mind that I would stand a chance. A huge thank you to everyone who voted for me. It still hasn't sunk in yet. I hope it will soon so I can calm down enough to get back to Esperanza. LOL!

16 comments:

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

Oh wow Veronica, thast amazing, congratulations hun.

Hugs xxxxx

Chiloe said...

Do you mean you beat ME ? lol I had two and lost ... :-(( At least, I was a finalist which is not so bad ;-) except i've been a finalist two years in a row !!! lol

Enjoy your price !!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Congratulations!

Jessie said...

Congrats Veronica! It's indeed a beautiful piece of work.

stitchenmylifeaway said...

Congratulation!! It's beautiful.

Shay

Concetta said...

Congratulations, you deserve to win, this is absolutely stunning and the perfect fabric choice. :) (and btw you beat me too, I was a finalist in there! ;-P)

Sari said...

Congratulations! No wonder, it is so beautiful.

Meari said...

Congratulations, Veronica!

Sharon said...

Awesome! Congratulations!

Yvonne said...

Congratulations! That is a very beautiful combinations. You deserve it!

Ranae said...

Congrats! it's a beauty, well deserved

CindyMae said...

Congrats!!! You totally deserve to win!!

Tama said...

ooo I remember that one! Congratulations on your win!!!

The Heart of Paul said...

Congratulations! That piece is beautiful!

Deanne J said...

Congratulations