Followers

31 August 2009

Esperanza Update

Wow! Thank you for all your congratulations. Haven't had that number of comments in a while, mostly due to my fault of not being a constant blogger. I've yet to claim my prize from Silkweaver but I'll be sure to keep you all posted on when I do :)
Not a lot to say except that it's way past time that I post regarding Esperanza's progress. In fact, she's been screaming at me to show her off to you for a while now. Rather justified, since she's about halfway done now and getting prettier by the day.
I was playing with my camera, trying to take some close up shots like I see on many stitchers' blogs so here they are. Just don't laugh at my amateur photo-taking skills, okay?
Her face:
Another angle:
Yes, yes, I know I'm not the greatest of photographers but you get the idea. I'm now so sick of white. However, nearly all the unstitched area is white. Argh! I think I'll take a break from white and stitch the yellow ribbons now. This should be interesting for I have some changes in mind for them. What those changes are, you'll find out soon enough. *Wink*

8 comments:

Deanne J said...

She looks great, but I understand your feelings about the white thread. I'm going through that right now with black.

Linda K's Creativity Works said...

Wow..she is beautiful already...I love those colors. Good Progress too...

Take care & Happy Stitching

Irene said...

She's gorgeous !!

Tama said...

She's lovely!
Your work is always so well-done, too - and I have no idea how you stitch so quickly...
*stalks to learn secret*

Suzanne said...

You're making wonderful progress on your angel. She looks beautiful.

CindyMae said...

Gorgeous!!! You are doing beautiful work on her!

Yin said...

Hi veronica,

I'm from malaysia too.
just wanna ask you whr do purcahse ur fabrics, special threads, beads etc? have a hard time finding them :(

Shelleen said...

you are moving right along on this.