Followers

17 March 2006

Stitching Blogger's Question: Over One?

I just joined this group so this will be the first question that I'm answering:

SBQ LogoDo you stitch "over one?" If so, describe your experiences. If not, have you considered it?

So far, I have not yet tried stitching over one but I'm planning to very soon because I have Angelica, a Lavender & Lace design on my to-do list and her skin requires over one stitching. The reason I have not started on it yet is because I'm still waiting to order the perfect fabric. Thinking of ordering one of Silkweaver's Reflection evenweave.
I've seen pictures of over one stitching and it's amazing how much detail and clarity a piece of stitching could have on such a small area so it's definitely a skill I would like to master.

No comments: